Helsinki City 5 - Early Bird offer
A brand-new running event in Finland will see the light on May 19th 2018! Helsinki City 5 is an officially measured 5-kilometer road race. You can join the event whether you are a top runner or a beginner. Five Kilometer race has been selected as one of the official races of the IAAF this year. Everyone will be able to find the best fitting challenge as Helsinki City Running Day on May 19, 2018.
To celebrate the Helsinki City Marathon weekend, we offer an
Early Bird price to Helsinki City 5!
The offer 20 € is valid 11.-13.8.
REGISTER FROM THIS LINK (Change language from the flag on the right side)
Helsinki City 5 in a nutshell:
- The start will be made either in one start group or in corrals depending on the participation number.
- The route is built on the Helsinki City Marathon route. It will be planned in close co-operation with the city officials and their requirements. The route will be made as flat, fast, urban as possible.
- The starting line will be on the Helsinki City Marathon route. The finish line is located at Telia 5 G Areena, just like in other events the same day.
- Transport of clothes in the gear bag is organized from the starting line to finish during the race.
- Schedule: The starting time of the race and other timetables are confirmed as soon as possible. The schedule of the day depends on the decisions made with the route. Competition and the Running Expo are open on Friday May 18th and Saturday May 19th for the bib and race package pick up.
- There is one refreshment station along the route and greater variety of services and food available at the finish area.
The prices for the year 2018
Included in the entry fee:
- Participation to the event
- Refreshment point along the route and at finish
- Finisher medal
- Printable diploma via result system
- Equipment service
- International result service UltimateLIVE
- Transfer service for discontinuing runners
- First aid on the route and at the finish
- Showering possibility after the race
- Free training runs once per month (in Helsinki region)
Cancelling the participation, cancelling insurance and transferring the participation to a new runner:
- Helsinki City 5 bib number is personal and should not be given to another person. It is however possible to transfer the participation to a new runner with a re-registration fee of 10 €. Participation fee will not be refunded in any case. You do not need to inform the organization if you can’t participate the race.
- If the participant purchases the optional cancellation insurance, he/she is able to postpone the registration to next year's event in case of a sickness or an injury. The insurance fee is 10 EUR and it has to be paid while doing the registration. The postponing can be done only once (one year ahead) and only for the runner himself/herself. In addition, the participant has to send the organizer a doctor's certificate before the race day regarding the injury or sickness affecting the participation. The certificate can be submitted either by email (recommended), or mail.
All rights to changes reserved.